Today's Page

  • John Savard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      is now up, and it is another hilarious installment.

      There is one spelling error: Callipygian is spelled as callypygian by
      mistake.

      The Fairy Godmother indeed does appear. She has her own face in the
      first *two* panels; in the third panel, she doesn't look _quite_
      right, but I can't think of anyone else she makes me think of.

      In the fifth panel... she seems to have the face of one of the _other_
      people that it was speculated might appear on these pages. I'll avoid
      a spoiler by not mentioning who I'm thinking of, but can you guess?
    • yumitori
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
        > In the fifth panel... she seems to have the face of one of the _other_
        > people that it was speculated might appear on these pages. I'll avoid
        > a spoiler by not mentioning who I'm thinking of, but can you guess?

        I think it's just the artwork.

        But that *is* a pretty cool hat...

        --
        Ron/yumitori

        "... needless to say when Obama won there were a lot of empty
        disappointed crackers out there." - Steven Colbert