[Girl Genius] Re: A gun on the mantelpiece?

  • akgreentea
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 3, 2008

      > But the text says father. There's a point (where? Don't remember.
      > Radio play, isolated line of the comic; somewhere) where she talks
      > about her -father- Chump.
      >

      > --
      > Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\
      _,,,--,,_ ,)
      > --^-- "Did you know, if you increment enough, you /,`.-'`' -,
      ;-;;'
      > /\\ get an extra digit?" "I knew," weeps Six. |,4- ) )-,_ )
      /\
      > /-\\\ "We knew. But we had forgotten." '---''(_/--' (_/-'

      There was a series of vote incentive where the characters were
      introducing themselves. It only covered Agatha, Zeetha and Krosp.
      Basically, Zeetha says "Hi, I'm Zeetha, Daughter of Chump. Stop
      laughing, he was a great warrior." Unfortunately, no one archives the
      vote incentives.
    • John Savard
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 12, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Pepitone"
        <rogerpepitone@...> wrote:

        > If she's on an assassination mission, and she knows that her target is
        > a Wulfenbach, she's going about in an inefficient way.

        She HAS been sent there to kill him. The hat was the first step. Her
        declamations concerning his plans for Agatha are the fatal blow... and
        it will make it look as though Agatha was the killer, and not her!

        Truly, these Skifandrians are diabolical plotters! :)