Costume Photos

  • Ellen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hey all,

      I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like to see
      pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:

      http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/

      ~Ellen
    • yumitori
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2008
        On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Ellen <ellen.hyde@...> wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like to see
        > pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:
        >
        > http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/
        >
        > ~Ellen

        Very nicely done.

        --
        Ron/yumitori

        "Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
        world grovel at my feet."
        http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

        Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
        of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
        http://www.geocaching.com/
      • jsheikg
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2008
          Great!
          Everything but the cockatiel cowlick!
        • FK
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2008
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ellen.hyde@...> wrote:
            > I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like to see
            > pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:
            >
            > http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/

            Nice. I think this is the best Agatha I've seen anywhere, yet.
          • Karrion
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
              Nicely done.
              Went mecha-jager myself.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310112.jpg

              Karrion

              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ellen.hyde@...> wrote:

              > Hey all,
              >
              > I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like to see
              > pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:
              >
              > http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/
              >
              > ~Ellen

            • Aori K
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                sweet costume, my only nagging complaint is the shoulder strap and plastic
                buckle, totaly let that slip past hehe

                --
                Scotch me up beamie!

              • Karrion
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                  Yeah, I know. I was pressed for time. Also need better boots, period
                  shirt and a scarf. Oh, yeah and longer legs.

                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Aori K" <Jerethi50@...> wrote:

                  > sweet costume, my only nagging complaint is the shoulder strap and
                  plastic
                  > buckle, totaly let that slip past hehe
                  >
                  > On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Karrion <karrion@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Nicely done.
                  > > Went mecha-jager myself.
                  > > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg
                  > > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310112.jpg
                  > >
                  > > Karrion
                  > >

                  > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com <girlgenius%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  "Ellen"
                  > > <ellen.hyde@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hey all,
                  > > >
                  > > > I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like
                  to see
                  > > > pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/
                  > > >
                  > > > ~Ellen
                  > > >

                  > --
                  > Scotch me up beamie!

                • Thomas Erickson
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2008
                    Re:Posted by: "Ellen" ellen.hyde@...
                    <ellen.hyde@...?Subject=+Re%3ACostume%20Photos> ellen.hyde
                    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ellen.hyde> >Sat Nov 1, 2008 10:38 am (PDT) >Hey
                    all,

                    >I dressed as Agatha for Halloween, and I thought you might like to see
                    >pictures of the finished costume. I've posted them here:

                    >http://www.cosplay.com/costume/183221/

                    >~Ellen

                    Very good work! Yaay!

                    Mad Dr Thomas

                  • Baralier
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 3, 2008
                      > Yeah, I know. I was pressed for time. Also need better boots, period
                      > shirt and a scarf. Oh, yeah and longer legs.

                      I was thinking either higher trousers or a longer waistcoat myself :-)

                      But very impressed with the arm. Doing a costume for a Con next year that
                      will require a mechanical arm. I'm going to do the left since I'm right
                      handed, but it's always interesting to see how others approach it.

                      Nice work on the mask too!

                      Paul
                      --
                      Good planning and organisation are just crutches for people who can't handle
                      stress and caffeine.
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 3, 2008
                        Very impressive!

                        Kate McClure
                        Cackle and the world cackles with you. Rant, and you rant alone.
                        - M.E.

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 3, 2008
                          Went mecha-jager myself.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg
                          <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg>

                          ----------------

                          Oh, Da Boyz are gonna be *SO* jealous!

                          Kate McClure
                          Anything can be improved with a solid maniacal laugh.
                          - M.E.

                        • Ellen
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 3, 2008
                            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Karrion" <karrion@...> wrote:

                            > Nicely done.
                            > Went mecha-jager myself.
                            > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg
                            > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310112.jpg
                            >
                            > Karrion

                            I saw that on steamfashion! It looks really amazing.

                            Ellen
                          • Karrion
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 4, 2008
                              Really? How'd that happen. Now I got to go look.

                              Karrion

                              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ellen.hyde@...> wrote:

                              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Karrion" <karrion@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Nicely done.
                              > > Went mecha-jager myself.
                              > > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310113.jpg
                              > > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/PA310112.jpg
                              > >
                              > > Karrion
                              > >

                              > I saw that on steamfashion! It looks really amazing.
                              >
                              > Ellen

                            • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 4, 2008
                                *der schnippe*

                                > I saw that on steamfashion! It looks really amazing.

                                I had to run over and check. What a neat website!

                                BTW, after taking their SteamPunk Style test, I found that I'm a
                                Gadgiteer! Woo!

                                Kate McClure
                                We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness and chaos.

                              • faerydragonet
                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 4, 2008
                                  The culprit would be me. I put your pics up along with the ones from
                                  my camera. I was wanting to show off the kind of magic that pops out
                                  of your head that I always enjoyed.

                                  faery