Re: [Girl Genius] Throwing Tarvek (was Re: Well, THAT question is settled.)

  • Amanda Hicks
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 1, 2008
      >>Hee! Maybe with practice. But I'm 41 weeks pregnant at the moment,
      you see. It's about all I can do to walk to and around the nearby
      park and back (and then have a nice little rest). Throwing anything
      more substantial than a wet noodle is Right Out. :)
      ----------------
      >Well, then, I'm sure any one of the gentlemen in Girl Genius would be happy
      >to oblige while you are so indisposed to physical excess. In fact, I
      >believe there are a number of J├Ągerkin with very little to do at the moment
      >. . .

      *laughs* Oh, goodness, I'd pay to see that....

      *very pregnant lady, shaking her fist at Tarvek* "You, you---!"
      *random Jager* "Iz diz guy bodderink hyu?"
      *VPL* "YES!"
      *random Jager* *tosses Tarvek*
    • God
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 1, 2008
        McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV) wrote:
        > Well, then, I'm sure any one of the gentlemen in Girl Genius would be
        > happy to oblige while you are so indisposed to physical excess. In
        > fact, I believe there are a number of J├Ągerkin with very little to do
        > at the moment . . .

        and if that doesn't work... well I'm sure *somebody* here can come up
        with a clank that can throw him FOR YOU!, kinda like the loader
        exoskeleton in Alien(s?) and your "wet-noodle" effort is transmogrified
        into Tarveck touching down in another Country!