So THAT'S where he went...

  • jwhouk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      That last panel - where have I seen that before?

      Oh yeah, HERE: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20040809

      I gots a feeling about this: there's a reason why Punch & Judy were
      the Heterodyne boys' "personal constructs" - they were *family*.
    • Sam Dyuaaxchs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        So, "Barry came back..." presumably with information. And that is a good
        enough reason to hide Agatha for 18 years.They don't trust Klaus-they think
        he did something because Barry told them so, or Barry just said not to trust
        him -or even just said to keep Agatha away, from which they may have
        interpreted to mean " distrust "or something else, not quite distrust, but
        enough to indicate to Klaus if he had something to do with Bill's
        disappearance/death.But Klaus seems Z not know what they'd talking about.
        I'm tempted to just say Klaus must he tying to deceive them, too, because I
        know it will get a reaction from the fangirls, but I know that amnesia,
        doppelgangers, and such things are all too likely to happen.

        On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:04 PM, jwhouk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > That last panel - where have I seen that before?
        >
        > Oh yeah, HERE: http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20040809
        >
        > I gots a feeling about this: there's a reason why Punch & Judy were
        > the Heterodyne boys' "personal constructs" - they were *family*.

        Amarantha "Sam" Fran├žoise Dyuaaxchs

        "By bugs, I mean all arthropods that can be caught, cooked and eaten. This
        definition may annoy some scientists who believe the word 'bug' should apply
        only to members of the insect order Hemiptera, the so-called 'true bugs.'
        Entomologically speaking, they may be right. But Etymologically, they are
        probably missing the point."
        ~David George Gordon, "The Eat-a-Bug Cookbook."