Suspense is killing me!

  • Firebird MT
    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 26, 2008
      Twists, Plots, and Questions..
      Girl Genius creative marvel
      Gaslump Mad Science

      --- My feeble attempt to sum up GG in a haiku.
      Now the questions..

      Zeetha - who, and where s her family?
      Gil- how did he disappear, where is he, and what is his plan?
      Baron -good/bad? Will he and Agatha ever get a chance to finally talk?
      What is Krosp, the Senechal, Zeetha and Airman hicks up to?
      Whats the background on Vole?
      Wilhema - and the other prisoners.. where and whats going on with them?
      What is Pinky's plan?
      Agatha's old teacher how is he planning on hurting Agatha?
      When / How does Agatha gain control of the Geisterdamen?
      What trouble was Jenka causings and who was she delivering messages to ?
      Geisterdamen n slavers - where did they go?
      where is the construct Other right now?
      How does the Baron know the language of Zeetha's people and what in
      the world does it have to do with Gil?
      When will we see Punch and Judy again?
      Where is Barry and the rest?
      What really happened the night the Castle was hurt?
      Why did Lucrezia fear going to the Castle and Mechanisburg?
      Where are the others ploters who are wanting to take over?
      What is the significance of Gil calling down lightening?
      Is the Stormking an inherited title or can it be passed on--- and who
      decides?
      Where are Agatha's little clanks?
      Will we ever get to see what the real Castle library is like?
    • John Savard
      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 30, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Prof. Zarchne (of Zarkhnistan)"
        <zarchne@...> wrote:

        > the fact is,
        > you've got... a... *real*... STORM... KING standing in
        > front of you.

        I replied to this post a little while ago, noting that while Gil's
        feat with the lightning _may_ be relevant, we have reason to believe
        that the accomplishments of Andronicus Valois were significant, and
        Tarvek's descent from him would have a significance of its own which
        this might only diminish in a limited way.

        But now I have to change my position, and admit more significance to
        Gil's feat, because we now have evidence that Gil's control of the
        lightning does bear on the title of the "Storm King".

        Oublenmach's remark at the time, "He called down the _lightning_",
        suddenly carries much more weight relative to this issue now that
        Monday's page revealed that he was working for the Valois faction. If
        House Valois thinks being able to control the lightning can make you
        a Storm King, even if you're a Wulfenbach, I'm no longer able to
        disagree.