Re: Question from a newcomer

  • studiofoglio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "markmohrfield"
      <markmohrfield@y...> wrote:
      > How often is Girl Genius published, and when did the last
      issue come
      > out?

      We're supposed to publish every quarter, but we occasionally
      have problems. Last (and early this) year it was a ridiculous
      licensing deal which kept us from publishing. We're back on
      track now.

      The last issue came out recently, the next one will be out in late
      July, early August.

      --Kaja
    • gaertk
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
        <markmohrfield@y...> wrote:
        > How often is Girl Genius published, and when did the last issue
        > come out?

        Last question first: Issue #11 came out June 3.

        First question, short answer: sporadically.
        Long answer: (data source: www.diamondcomics.com)

        Issue #1 Feb 28 2001
        Issue #2 May 2 2001
        Issue #3 July 5 2001
        Issue #4 Aug 22 2001
        Issue #5 Dec 12 2001
        Issue #6 June 26 2002
        Issue #7 Aug 28 2002
        Issue #8 Nov 27 2002
        Issue #9 July 16 2003
        Issue #10 October 15 2003
        Issue #11 June 3 2004

        Average time between issues: 17 weeks (mainly due to the
        8 month gaps between issues 8 & 9 and 10 & 11)

        Like anything artistic, "It'll be done when it's done."

        --KG