Re: Zeetha

  • studiofoglio
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, mr_sites <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne B. Houseknecht"
      > <whouseknecht@h...> wrote:
      > > Isn't this the woman whose husband goes about
      conventions sporting
      > > a badge that says "Gentleman Pornographer"? :)
      >
      > Isn't this the woman who has worn a badge at conventions
      > saying "Xxxenophile test subject #1"? 8)

      Now, would I do that? Really. The very thought.

      Heavens.

      No--it was just a surprise, that particular angle hadn't occurred to
      us, and would sound a bit icky (to me, anyway) coming from
      Agatha. The main thing was to have Agatha say something that
      showed that she had actually heard of the place.

      But when one associates with people who do stuff like
      Xenophile, I suppose one's motives will always be suspect. Ah,
      well.

      --Kaja
    • Damien Sullivan
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2004
        On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 03:38:15AM -0000, studiofoglio wrote:

        > No--it was just a surprise, that particular angle hadn't occurred to
        > us, and would sound a bit icky (to me, anyway) coming from
        > Agatha. The main thing was to have Agatha say something that

        Didn't occur to me, and I'm not sure I even fully understood the discussion
        until you responded to it, if that's any comfort.

        > showed that she had actually heard of the place.

        Yeah.

        -xx- Damien X-)
      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2004
          > > > Isn't this the woman whose husband goes about conventions sporting a
          > badge that says "Gentleman Pornographer"? :)
          > >
          > > Isn't this the woman who has worn a badge at conventions saying
          > "Xxxenophile test subject #1"? 8)
          >
          >Now, would I do that? Really. The very thought.
          >
          >Heavens.
          >
          >No--it was just a surprise, that particular angle hadn't occurred to
          >us, and would sound a bit icky (to me, anyway) coming from Agatha. The
          >main thing was to have Agatha say something that showed that she had
          >actually heard of the place.
          >
          >But when one associates with people who do stuff like Xenophile, I suppose
          >one's motives will always be suspect. Ah, well.
          >
          >--Kaja

          Not that we wouldn't mind a bit of GG erotica in the least, but we
          understand the need to keep the story PG. But I thought the assumption
          didn't make much sense in the context in which it was presented.

          Debbie
          http://www.brigidsforge.com
          Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

          "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
          programming."

        • Tim O'Brien
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2, 2004
            --- studiofoglio <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > But when one associates with people who do stuff
            > like
            > Xenophile, I suppose one's motives will always be
            > suspect. Ah,
            > well.

            Feh! They're just filthy minded (unlike you, Phil, and
            myself).

            On the other hand, the Intrepid Explorer and the
            Amazon Queen would make a perfectly OK Xenophile
            story. Maybe a little tame for Xenophile, though.

            =====
            _____
            TSOB
            Timothy Squire O'Brien

            Defeat Bush 2004.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Joseph Cotton
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2004
              > --- studiofoglio <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              >

              > > But when one associates with people who do stuff
              > > like
              > > Xenophile, I suppose one's motives will always be
              > > suspect. Ah,
              > > well.

              I meant to say this earlier, but you have to wonder
              what kind of hidden kinks Agatha has -- after all,
              apparently her idea of the epitome of male
              attractiveness is men as fondue...

              (cf: "..if you stripped him naked and dipped him in
              cheese!")

              :)

              =====
              Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

              Random movie quote #66
              "Look at that. It's like Jell-O on springs."
              Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
              Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
              Hail Eris!

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Debbie
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 3, 2004
                >I meant to say this earlier, but you have to wonder what kind of hidden
                >kinks Agatha has -- after all, apparently her idea of the epitome of male
                >attractiveness is men as fondue...
                >
                >(cf: "..if you stripped him naked and dipped him in
                >cheese!")
                >:)
                >=====
                >Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

                Well, she doesn't have access to chocolate. ;)

                I do wonder how much of her conversation with Andre was foreshadowing.

                "Ick, that's awful. I'd never do anything like THAT."

                "You is only a little girl. You have much to learn about the ways of luff."

                And he's right. Her sex drive doesn't appear to have really started
                yet. Nor for that matter does Gil's. I've speculated on the reasons
                before, but it's going to be interesting to see what develops within and
                between those two as they mature.

                Not to mention the tastes of their friends.

                After all, there's a LOT you can intimate and/or show without showing
                actual intercourse.

                Debbie
                http://www.brigidsforge.com
                Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

                "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
                programming."

              • Julie Winters
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 3, 2004
                  And, lest we forget, this story is drawn on the same drafting table that gave us XXXenophile....
                  ;)

                  Debbie <lioness@...> wrote:

                  >I meant to say this earlier, but you have to wonder what kind of hidden
                  >kinks Agatha has -- after all, apparently her idea of the epitome of male
                  >attractiveness is men as fondue...
                  >
                  >(cf: "..if you stripped him naked and dipped him in
                  >cheese!")
                  >:)
                  >=====
                  >Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

                  Well, she doesn't have access to chocolate. ;)

                  I do wonder how much of her conversation with Andre was foreshadowing.

                  "Ick, that's awful. I'd never do anything like THAT."

                  "You is only a little girl. You have much to learn about the ways of luff."

                  And he's right. Her sex drive doesn't appear to have really started
                  yet. Nor for that matter does Gil's. I've speculated on the reasons
                  before, but it's going to be interesting to see what develops within and
                  between those two as they mature.

                  Not to mention the tastes of their friends.

                  After all, there's a LOT you can intimate and/or show without showing
                  actual intercourse.

                  Debbie
                  http://www.brigidsforge.com
                  Original sterling Gothic and Pagan jewelry

                  "He hasn't been the same since his spirit guide discovered object-oriented
                  programming."

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Stephen Hawking, as a zombie: "Branes....BRANES!"
                  "Mad enough to wish for what she was not mad enough to grasp--now there was singularly useless lunacy." - Lois McMaster Bujold
                  http://legato_bluesummers.tripod.com/vampire/christmas.htm