Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Throw Out Ballast....Hmmmmmm......

  • Erin C.
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Donovan Willett
      <ravenhull@...> wrote:
      > You know, it just occurred to me that throwing him over might be counterproductive. I mean, look at the raw loss of hot air.

      Zing!

      Smacked across his smarmy face AND dropped overboard. Couldn't ask
      for better. :) I like the way Phil and Kaja think.

      ern
      --
      "I am a fully rounded human being with a degree from the university of
      life, a diploma from the school of hard knocks, and three gold stars
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Donovan Willett" <ravenhull@...>
        wrote:

        > You know, it just occurred to me that throwing him over might be
        counterproductive. I mean, look at the raw loss of hot air.

        ROFLOL!!