Re: Baron's NEW orders!

  • jethomas3182
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "burning_ut" <mac.almy@...> wrote:

      > "Sea Change" <nakedkali@> wrote:
      > > Klaus has managed to 'get Gil out of the way' for months,
      > > as he allowed Gil to reassemble Punch and Judy.
      >
      > I don't agree that counts as getting Gil out of the way, given that
      > Klaus didn't know either that there was anything for Gil to stick his
      > nose in. Once they both knew Agatha was still alive, granted Gil was
      > delayed, but it didn't stop him from sending his trusted minion.

      We don't know whether Klaus know Gil was reviving Punch and Judy or
      not. If not, what did he think happened to the bodies? Wouldn't he
      want to revive them himself?

      Klaus himself was being kept out of the way reviving the woman he
      thought was Agatha, burned beyond recognition. Was he delegating Punch
      and Judy, or had he just forgotten about them?
    • God
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
        jethomas3182 wrote:

        > We don't know whether Klaus know Gil was reviving Punch and Judy or
        > not. If not, what did he think happened to the bodies? Wouldn't he
        > want to revive them himself?
        >
        > Klaus himself was being kept out of the way reviving the woman he
        > thought was Agatha, burned beyond recognition. Was he delegating Punch
        > and Judy, or had he just forgotten about them?

        Not true, he does know about them... as per the last panel on this page:

        > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20060327
      • jethomas3182
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 3, 2008
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, God <god@...> wrote:

          > jethomas3182 wrote:
          >
          > > We don't know whether Klaus know Gil was reviving Punch and Judy or
          > > not. If not, what did he think happened to the bodies? Wouldn't he
          > > want to revive them himself?

          > Not true, he does know about them... as per the last panel on this page:
          >
          > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20060327

          Good catch! I'd forgotten that. In general, we don't know what Klaus
          knows until we find out. In true spark style he often lets things
          build up to utter extreme crises before he makes a drastic response.