Cool! ,,,

  • yumitori
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      ... Gil vs. Dad. And they both know they are in the right. I'm looking
      forward to the next weeks. (I don't supposed you would consider
      posting the new strips daily...)

      --
      Ron/yumitori

      "Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
      world grovel at my feet."
      http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

      Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
      of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
      http://www.geocaching.com/