Re: [Girl Genius] HA!

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2008
      > His assumption that Gil is just enjoying the show at Mamma
      > Gkika's may just be a sign of how little he knows his son
      > these days.

      Or...
      It's a statement meant to divert attention away from Gil.
      That yellow bird on the lawn can be seen by Klaus and with so many
      enemies in town, it almost has to be a spy if not a bomb (or both).
      I think Klaus has a lot more faith in Gil's intentions after this...

      ...and although Klaus may not know why Gil is at Mama's place he's not
      in a position to question Gil's judgment just yet.