Re: [Girl Genius] Traps Wish List (was Re: You die if you don't . . .)

  • God
    Message 1 of 99 , May 1, 2008
      fractal9091 wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joel Fouse <joel@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Um...when did we find out Dr. Dim made Krosp? Was that an old list
      >> post from one of the professors that I missed in the Library?
      >
      > Krosp said it himself:
      > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20040319
      >
      > Jonathan

      but that page doesn't quite tell the *whole* story, because at that
      point in the comic we (the readers) didn't know who went by the last
      name of "Vapnoople"... you also need to look at the cast page: >
      http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/info/cast/everybody.php<
      and look at the entry for Dr. Dim, where the two names are finally
      connected together, that's where it also tells us of who created
      Krosp... but not exactly *when* he did it...
    • littlerobbergirl
      Message 99 of 99 , May 2, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "akgreentea" <akgreentea@...> wrote:

        > > TWC = Bwa-hahahahahaha! I love it!
        > >
        > Seconded. It is awesome. Go vote so you can see it.

        thirded.

        mmmm donuts <homer drooling smiley goes here>