Re: Where's the blood?

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2008
      I belive he was scratched by a bullet on the right arm, based on the
      first panel of this page http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?
      date=20071207 , there hasn't been a clear close view of that part of
      his right arm since.

      Sean

      "Mechanicsburg sounds like my kind of town."

      I was refering to the first panel of this page, I think I would blend
      right in.

      I think this sums it up "CRASH! POW! ZAP! WHREEEE! ding, HOORAY!"
    • rja_carnegie
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 5, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, yumitori <yumitori@...> wrote:
        > Gilgamesh Wulfenbach is most definitely not foolish.
        > He also understands the need to not appear weak,
        > especially under these circumstances. It's not at
        > all unreasonable to presume that he took precautions
        > to avoid visible bleeding.

        You have to be a Spark to be so focussed on that
        definition of the problem, that you overlook means of
        avoiding /actual/ bleeding!

        I think you might even consider going the other way;
        avoid actual injury, use stage-blood liberally, stride
        around with youthful vigour heedless of your unnecessary
        bandages. As long as you don't trip up over them, isn't
        it a winner?