Re: Flying roundhouse kick

  • Jon Kelley
    Message 1 of 63 , Feb 29, 2008
      Star Trek III - Kirk was atop the cliff, and Kruge (Christopher Lloyd, if memory serves...) was hanging onto his feet. Kirk was trying to pull him up, while Kruge was trying to pull him down.

      As far as 'where does Gil get the energy?' Just remember one thing - "adrenaline makes you do amazing things." I've got a whole list of things /I've/ done under the influence of adrenaline...

      It's a wonderful painkiller, and the best "speed" you can dump into your system. Adrenaline can make you like Superman - but you /do/ pay for it right afterwards. Dearly.

    • rja_carnegie
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 5, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com,
        "icky_glibness" <icky_glibness@...> wrote:
        > The fizzy drink was good but someone forgot
        > some vital ingredient. I'm still waiting for
        > my teeth to become pointy.

        Ach! Hyu use de toothpaste dat protect against
        "acid erosion"!

        (Ve haff dentists varning us against eating de
        fresh fruit. Listen, Torture Chair Boy, how hyu
        tink our teeth do vith opening de tin cans??)