Re: [Girl Genius] Amazing Flying Model B-52!

  • pmaclanderson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Yes, I failed my Linguistics roll; a 1/10 model should -other things
      being equal- move 10 times as fast, which would require the camera to
      take photos 100 times as often, but this is *called* "slow-motion."
      Duh [slap]!

      Nevertheless, the movies would be even more impressive if they were
      taken at normal speed rather than 1600 frames/second or so. Were
      they?

      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Karrion" <darthkarrion@e...>