You know you obsess about "Girl Genius" when--

  • ggrihn
    Message 1 of 78 , Feb 21, 2008
      --you start dreaming your own scripts, with you in them. No kidding,
      this is a scene I remember from last night:

      Setting: A room in one of the Wulfenbach strongholds. I am one of the
      Baron's Captains standing around with others while the Baron is taking
      a report from someone else. I overhear the words "only a madman could"
      or "only a madman would--." The Baron turns and picks me out, and
      says: "You! Are you a madman?"

      Me: "Some have said so. It depends what sort of madness is required."

      Baron: "We have an airship down in the Kilgard Hills with vital gear
      on board."

      Me: "Sounds like a straightforward rescue and recovery. Hostile
      territory?"

      Baron: "Evidently. We've sent three expeditions and no one has
      returned."

      Me: "Well--they can't call you a madman for defying the odds if you
      don't know what the odds are."

      That's when I woke up, but I was evidently going on the mission. I
      think my unconscious mind is internalizing the style pretty well--.
    • rja_carnegie
      Message 78 of 78 , Mar 5, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "FK" <krasowska@...> wrote:
        > she seems to have tagged along to talk to
        > Der Kestle (panel 2), though you don't see her
        > in any of the post-coffee-shop pages leading
        > up to this one:
        > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20071022

        I think there's a moment we don't see as Agatha and
        von Mekkhan leave the cafe, that evidently has von M
        asking her to brief and then fetch Herr Diamant -
        I think she shows up with him.