Re: [Girl Genius] Someone's ripping you guys off!

  • fiawol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      In a message dated 5/12/2004 9:43:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      marcpery@... writes:
      I was just checking out a site called Two-Of-Her; it's a pay-site.
      And what DID my wandering eyes see....but 'Self-Indulgence' from
      XXXenophile issue 1 I beleive? Are you guys getting a CUT of this?
      You have to pay to get to it...

      Here's the site: http://www.two-of-her.com/www.two-of-
      her.welcome3.html
      Yeah, they've been spamming a group I'm in, trying to get people to join
      their paysite.

      That sucks, stealing someone else's work, not only breaking their copyright
      by posting it without permission, but then charging for it to boot.

      Cry havoc, and let loose the clanks of war!

      Dave