Beefy Image (was Re: Purple and Green Bow Ties)

  • stereo_bis
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2008
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)" <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:

      > --------------------
      > Oh. My. *fans self* Warm in here, isn't it?
      >
      > Kate McClure
      > We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness and chaos.

      No, not specially. Only a couple of them are really cute, the one with long hair isn't (I'm a
      sucker for long hairs: I smile stupidly whenever I see most elves in the LOTR movies, or
      Lucius Malefoy in the HP ones), and not too many of them know how to stand straight. So
      they don't affect me much.

      Hard to please, me? What makes you think so? ;-)

      Stereo
    • elf_maiden66
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "stereo_bis" <stereo_bis@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)"
        <kate.mcclure@> wrote:

        > > --------------------
        > > Oh. My. *fans self* Warm in here, isn't it?
        > >
        > > Kate McClure
        > > We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness
        and chaos.

        > No, not specially. Only a couple of them are really cute, the one
        with long hair isn't (I'm a
        > sucker for long hairs: I smile stupidly whenever I see most elves
        in the LOTR movies, or
        > Lucius Malefoy in the HP ones), and not too many of them know how
        to stand straight. So
        > they don't affect me much.
        >
        > Hard to please, me? What makes you think so? ;-)
        >
        > Stereo

        YAY!!! Let's hear it to the few men who tolerate their hair to grow
        long enough to attract women who like long hair! (and I do
        agree...they need to STAND STRAIGHT!!! They'll ruin their posture,
        and no girl wants to see a male stripper all hunched over...ick)

        Moriah
      • rja_carnegie
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2008
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, JYOTI FRITCH <Jyoti_Fritch@...>
          wrote:
          > *box-dweller retreats back into box, having learned
          > wtf chippendales is.......... {BLUSH}*

          This innocent-minded reader genuinely expected pictures
          of cartoon animals. Oh well.