Re: Awwwwwwwwww!

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31 11:29 PM
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Thea" <amaltheasinclaire@...> wrote:

      > Man...ended on a cliffhanger.
      >

      > Dang.
      >

      > Thea

      But hey, you know the Foglio's did one heck of a job on an "interlude"
      when your first gut response is "Aw, man, back to the main story so
      soon?"
    • gathererhade
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Devi Batti-Loupstein"
        <chibiwakki@...> wrote:

        > Come on, who didn't see this coming? I expected to be cliffhung on the
        > previous strip!

        Hey. I expect each part of Weasel Queen will be 16 panels (the first
        was 16, this was a good cliffhanger on 15...
        Of course I saw it coming. :-)

        And so until Monday, we're stuck on 2 (count 'em) cliffhangers.
      • Walt Sellers
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
          On Feb 1, 2008, at 5:05 AM, gathererhade wrote:

          > Hey. I expect each part of Weasel Queen will be 16 panels (the first
          > was 16, this was a good cliffhanger on 15...
          > Of course I saw it coming. :-)
          >
          > And so until Monday, we're stuck on 2 (count 'em) cliffhangers.

          Always leave them wanting more. Master Payne would be proud.

          Walt

        • Robert
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Thea" <amaltheasinclaire@...> wrote:

            > Man...ended on a cliffhanger.
            >

            > Dang.
            >

            > Thea

            Thank the gods we're getting back to the regular story.
          • jsheikg
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 3, 2008
              > i thought the range scale centered on the commo
              > tower was a nice touch...
              > "gunner"

              An absolute must if you intend to jump your clank 2000+ meters and
              expect to land on target!

              Shades of the Mobile Infantry!