FCBD Girl Genius comic

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      I was talking to the guy at my comic store and he said there was a Free
      Comic Book Day version of Girl Genius that came out several years ago. Has
      anyone seen it? Was it a 'radio-theatre' story?

      Any information on it would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Chuck

    • rja_carnegie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2008
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "chuck" <dakotascout@...> wrote:
        > I was talking to the guy at my comic store and he
        > said there was a Free Comic Book Day version of
        > Girl Genius that came out several years ago. Has
        > anyone seen it? Was it a 'radio-theatre' story?

        This list goes back a long way - according to,
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/girlgenius/message/2996?threaded=1&var=1
        in 2003, the Foglios gave away the previous regular
        comic issue #3 of _Girl Genius_ because they needed
        room in the basement, or something. :-)
        Someone in the thread claims to have scored #2 in a
        previous year, as a reminder of how scheduling was
        Studio Foglio's signature arch-enemy in the comic! :-)