Tailor and Taxidermist

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
      So she never goes anywhere without a Swiss army knife and a coil of
      wire, huh? But has that substance so beloved by engineers the world
      over been invented yet?I speak, of course, of ...

      _DUCT TAPE!

      _

      --
      Margaret

      ...I march to the tune of a different accordion player....
    • Martin J Hooper
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
        Margaret wrote:

        > So she never goes anywhere without a Swiss army knife and a coil of
        > wire, huh? But has that substance so beloved by engineers the world
        > over been invented yet?I speak, of course, of ...

        > _DUCT TAPE!

        She'll invent it if she needs it... ;)
      • Kitiara
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
          _____

          So she never goes anywhere without a Swiss army knife and a coil of
          wire, huh? But has that substance so beloved by engineers the world
          over been invented yet?I speak, of course, of ...

          _DUCT TAPE!
          _
          --
          Margaret
          ...I march to the tune of a different accordion player....

          _ >>>>>

          Macgyver was born in the wrong world. ;-)

          ~susan

        • Daimajoou
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Margaret <mamarose127@...> wrote:
            > _DUCT TAPE!

            *grumble* Why am I imagining Othar wrapping it around his head and
            holding up a liquor store with a leprechaun in front of it?
            (Grr.... Bloody duct tape bandit... I can't believe my hometown got
            national press for that moron.)
          • ebdim9th
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
              You guys called it, and the Foglios answered. There are only two...
              pow!! /Now/ there are three dead rabbits...

              Phil
            • Jacques Kilchoer
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
                I, for one, was glad to see the mechanical taxidermist
                here

                Because it finally resolved the question of who the
                clank was here (bottom pane, right oval inset)

              • dirk r. festus festerling
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
                  > Margaret wrote:
                  > >
                  > > So she never goes anywhere without a Swiss army knife and a
                  coil of
                  > > wire, huh? But has that substance so beloved by engineers the world
                  > > over been invented yet?I speak, of course, of ...
                  >
                  > > _DUCT TAPE!

                  note that in our timeline the swiss army knife is only avaiable since
                  1897 (well, 1891 if you´re not picky), a (medical) sticky tape
                  "Guttaperchapflastermulle" patentet by Beiersdorf 1882