Hail Lower Kruminy (was Re: Agatha's Pumpkin of DOOM ?!)

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2007
      Unfortunately, where she has her hand doesn't let me see if it's a dingus, doohicky or a contraption....I really haven't seen one of those steam driven garden items in years...especially not since the jalapeƱo pepper incident (*shudder*, i don't think the lower kruminy baseball field will ever be usable again).
      --------------------

      THAT was YOU?!?

      I'll have you know that not only is the field unplayable, but the poor coach has had to go on indefinite sabbatical after seeing the horrific fate of his shortstop. We won't go in to the results of what happened when someone wearing the mascot costume mixed with the remains of the outfield. However, a positive note may be sounded for the catcher, as with all those extra . . . appendages, he's been offered quite the hefty contract from several major teams.

      There is also the new school fight song . . .

      Kate McClure
      Who Shudders at the Thought

    • J
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
        THAT was YOU?!?

        I'll have you know that not only is the field unplayable, but the poor
        coach has had to go on indefinite sabbatical after seeing the horrific
        fate of his shortstop. We won't go in to the results of what happened
        when someone wearing the mascot costume mixed with the remains of the
        outfield. However, a positive note may be sounded for the catcher, as
        with all those extra . . . appendages, he's been offered quite the
        hefty contract from several major teams.

        There is also the new school fight song . . .

        Kate McClure

        Who Shudders at the Thought

        ---------------(No sniping)

        Ummm, Just to set the record straight. That wasn't me...The second time. I will admit to the first incident, but, it really was just a chili cook off gone wrong...Really...

        Heh Heh Heh.

      • dragonland2001
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2008

          > Ummm, Just to set the record straight. That wasn't me...The second
          time. I will admit to the first incident, but, it really was just a
          chili cook off gone wrong...Really...

          > Heh Heh Heh.

          Chili cook-off gone wrong? Where can I get recipes? For the most
          part, my taste bud only works for things that register on the Richter
          scale anymore...

          Besides, I'd learned a long time ago that "If you're not sweating,
          you're not eating." The first thing I ate in a sushi bar was the
          wasabi ball - but I then amazed everyone by asking for something to
          spice it up with. After all, I grew up eating habaneros raw from the
          bush, so what's horseradish to me?