Evacuation Procedures

  • Steven Rewa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      I'm making a plea to all fellow members of the seemingly defunct secret
      cipher society. Do any of you have a copy of, or know where I can get
      access to, the Castle Wulfenbach evacuation procedures? I'm pretty sure
      the original web page is down. I'll understand if you don't want to
      post it where non-members can get at it. Send me a coded message if you
      need proof I belong. Thanks a lot,

      -Stev