Please, Please, Please don't let this be an April Fool's Joke....

  • Stephanie Ganger
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      http://www.sjgames.com/ill/

      I want it! I am already excited about GURPS 4th Edition and it fixes
      many of the problems I had with 3.5. So let's all hope this is not a joke!
      --
      Stephanie Ganger sganger@...
      www.teawithstephanie.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        Stephanie Ganger writes:
        >http://www.sjgames.com/ill/

        >I want it! I am already excited about GURPS 4th Edition and it fixes
        >many of the problems I had with 3.5. So let's all hope this is not a joke!

        Cool!

        And I don't think it -is- a joke, since I was told over a year ago (by
        Phil or Cheyenne, depending on which conversation at that con I
        learned it at) that Kaja would be writing a bible for a GURPS GG book.

        --
        Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "I've been teaching |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
        --^--him...to live, to breathe, to walk, to sample the /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
          On Mar 31, 2004, at 10:05 PM, Stephanie Ganger wrote:

          > http://www.sjgames.com/ill/
          >
          > I want it! I am already excited about GURPS 4th Edition and it fixes
          > many of the problems I had with 3.5. So let's all hope this is not a
          > joke!

          You know, if this turns out to be an April Fools Joke, there's gonna
          be a *lot* of Really Unhappy People. Really, Really, Really Unhappy
          People.

          Could be worse though. Two words - "GURPS - XXXenophile" :-)

          Now if they could just cut a deal for Girl Genius Lego sets.....

          - Patrick McKinnion

          "Sauron didn't die, he just transported to Redmond"
          ----------------------------
          (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund) LJ -
          http://patgund.livejournal.com/
          Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
          (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)
        • studiofoglio
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
            Oh... um, yeah...GURPS.
            That's that thing I used to play in college when I was supposed
            to be studying, wasn't it?

            --Kaja

            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Patrick McKinnion
            <patgund@e...> wrote:
            > On Mar 31, 2004, at 10:05 PM, Stephanie Ganger wrote:
            >
            > > http://www.sjgames.com/ill/
            > >
            > > I want it! I am already excited about GURPS 4th Edition and it
            fixes
            > > many of the problems I had with 3.5. So let's all hope this is
            not a
            > > joke!
            >
            > You know, if this turns out to be an April Fools Joke, there's
            gonna
            > be a *lot* of Really Unhappy People. Really, Really, Really
            Unhappy
            > People.
            >
            > Could be worse though. Two words - "GURPS -
            XXXenophile" :-)

            > Now if they could just cut a deal for Girl Genius Lego sets.....
            >
            > - Patrick McKinnion
            >
            > "Sauron didn't die, he just transported to Redmond"
            > ----------------------------
            > (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund) LJ -
            > http://patgund.livejournal.com/
            > Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
            > (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)
          • Laura Gallagher
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
              Patrick wrote:
              > Could be worse though. Two words - "GURPS -
              > XXXenophile" :-)

              http://www.cafeshops.com/xxxenophile1.2096225

              LARP - XXXenophile!

              Laura Gallagher
            • Karrion
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
                At least you didn't get 'uninvited' to a DnD group 'cause you played
                too much in character.

                Karrion