Real-Life Spider Clank

  • genghishack
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
      THIS is too cool.

      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tuvp_spider-mobile-voiture-araignee_auto

      Somebody built a real spider clank and is shown driving it around a
      parking lot. I want one.
    • Trouble Sturm
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
        I saw this at Burning Man.

        The ground shakes when it walks near you... This is one impressive vehicle.

        --
        rh
        Trouble

      • Thea
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
          > I saw this at Burning Man.
          >
          > The ground shakes when it walks near you... This is one impressive
          vehicle.

          >> > http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tuvp_spider-mobile-voiture-
          araignee_auto

          > > Somebody built a real spider clank and is shown driving it around a
          > > parking lot. I want one.

          Spider-Clank. Spider-Clank. Does whatever a Spider-Clank does.
          Can it swing? From a thread?
          No, it can't. It's a clank.
          Look out! Here comes a Spider-Clank.

          Oh, don't look at me like that. If I hadn't done it, someone else
          would have.

          Mommy Kate can I have a Spider-Clank for Christmas? If not I'll take
          some debauchery!

          Thea
        • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
            *mas schnippe*

            Mommy Kate can I have a Spider-Clank for Christmas? If not I'll take
            some debauchery!

            If you promise to keep it oiled and polished and clean up the masonry
            debris it will surely leave behind, then, yes, you may have one.

            Kate McClure
            Be a reschponsible Schpark, have your conschtruct schpayed and/or
            neutered . . . Hey, vait a minnit . . .