Re: "Not a person, not alive?"

  • tater_tot16
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 1, 2007
      > > Daniel N. wrote:
      > > > I'm gonna guess it's Dr. Mongfish, Lucrezia's father.

      * * * *

      > > Grandpa in a Jar? Ewwwwwwwwww!

      * * * *

      > Well...it could be a really nice jar. And maybe he has robotic arms
      > and legs, and a backpocket where he keeps his wallet, so he can pull
      > it out to show you pictures of his grandchildren, Agatha and Dumedd.

      I'm thinking that although Lucrezia was married into the family, the
      Heterodynes would not have divulged the secrets of their castle to a
      Mongfish.

      But as far as the whole "brain in a jar" theory, I like where y'all
      are going...

      which reminds me of this hilarious (and free) pod cast I've been
      listening to called, "How to Succeed in Evil," by Patrick McLane
      (sp?). The protagonist's business card reads "Edwin Windsor, Evil
      Efficiency Consultant." And yes, there is at least one brain
      transplated into a jar-and-robot contraption.

      kristen
    • langevisier
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 5, 2007
        > > > I'm thinking of something in the H.R. Geiger family... with perhaps a clown wig.
        > >
        > > An Alien from the movie of the same name? I'm sure HR Giger did
        > > the design for those!
        > >
        > But the multicolor clown wig is an integral part of the whole! With out the wig it would be
        > useless, USELESS I SAY!

        PROOF! MUHahahahahahahaha!

        http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clownkv4.jpg