Re: My Crazy Theory Friday Theory

  • Paul A.
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2007
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "spottedkittyuk" wrote:

      > Nice theory, but isn't there a mention (either in the Secret
      > Blueprints or a Kaja post some time ago here on the group) that
      > Krosp's human donor was actually the GG-verse equivalent to
      > Napoleon?

      Not that I recall.

      It's been said that he was supposed to be to cats what Napoleon was to
      humans, but that doesn't mean that any bits of Napoleon himself were
      personally involved.

      Paul
      --
      The Pink Pedanther
    • Sarah Gipp
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2007
        On 9/2/07, Paul A. <pandinac@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "spottedkittyuk" wrote:
        >
        > > Nice theory, but isn't there a mention (either in the Secret
        > > Blueprints or a Kaja post some time ago here on the group) that
        > > Krosp's human donor was actually the GG-verse equivalent to
        > > Napoleon?
        >
        > Not that I recall.
        >
        > It's been said that he was supposed to be to cats what Napoleon was to
        > humans, but that doesn't mean that any bits of Napoleon himself were
        > personally involved.
        >
        > Paul

        Well, there's this: http://tinyurl.com/ynjhg2

        But that's merchandise. I vaguely recall the cached Secret Blueprints
        having said that, but I could be wrong.

        -Kaesa (Knew I read it *somewhere.*)
      • Steven Rewa
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Gipp"
          <department.of.mysteries@...> wrote:
          > Well, there's this: http://tinyurl.com/ynjhg2
          >
          > But that's merchandise. I vaguely recall the cached Secret Blueprints
          > having said that, but I could be wrong.
          >
          > -Kaesa (Knew I read it *somewhere.*)

          The secret blueprints just say that part of the brain of a great
          general was used. In Krosp's picture he is standing in the "hand in
          coat" pose that Napoleon was famous for. He has also been referred to
          as "The Napoleon of Cats" like James Moriarity (sp) was known as "The
          Napoleon of Crime," but I don't think he has any literal connection to
          Napoleon. I think we jumped to conclusions from there.

          -Stev
        • ebdim9th
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2007
            I think its possible that Agatha might be a hybrid construct. The
            Heterodynes used parts of themselves to create a new heir when the
            intended one died in the attack on Castle Ghetto-erdyne (well it is the
            inner-city of Mechanicsburg isn't it?) That's why she smells so good to
            Jagermonsters. She's kinda like one of them. (Of course, none of this
            may be true, it's just fun to field bizzarre theories every now and
            then. Or as often as possible.)

            ~~E-Flat