slightly OT but mad science related

  • hobbitt_c
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
      I am a novice teacher at a small rural school. I'd like to get a
      science club going (eventually, like after I get all my teacher
      training done, and stop being the first teacher arriving and the last
      leaving because I'm still learning how to do the job).

      I'd like to the club to be more rounded, science yes, but also
      computer programming and other "geek" type things.

      but I don't want them to be just "science club", I want to try to
      come up with anacronym for evil "m.i.n.i.o.n." or "G.E.E.K" or such.
      Any body have any suggestions? That way I can put it on Tshirts for
      the students among other things.

      Imagine my ride to a larger town for christmas shopping tomorrow
      might allow me some time to thing of some.

      Candi Cabaniss
    • Mike Boomshadow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
        hobbitt_c wrote:

        > I am a novice teacher at a small rural school. I'd like to get a
        > science club going (eventually, like after I get all my teacher
        > training done, and stop being the first teacher arriving and the last
        > leaving because I'm still learning how to do the job).
        >
        > I'd like to the club to be more rounded, science yes, but also
        > computer programming and other "geek" type things.
        >
        > but I don't want them to be just "science club", I want to try to
        > come up with anacronym for evil "m.i.n.i.o.n." or "G.E.E.K" or such.
        > Any body have any suggestions? That way I can put it on Tshirts for
        > the students among other things.
        >
        > Imagine my ride to a larger town for christmas shopping tomorrow
        > might allow me some time to thing of some.
        >
        > Candi Cabaniss

        Generally (or Geniuses &)
        Eccentric
        Enquiring