Cross-post Combo

  • rlemansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Greetings.

      Re-Xxxenophile: great work, a fan from way back. Azpiri's art has a
      similar feel-nicely drawn, fun sci-fi.

      What I'm reading: The Eighth Doctor series of Doctor Who books
      (longest running SciFi serial). Great sci-fi, and the current
      villain, Sabbath is a steampunk wonder. MadSci galore throughout
      the series-if the Doctor isn't sparky, I don't know what is.

      I've gotten a friend into the Myth series-a shame Phil wasn't tapped
      for the art, the trade paperbacks were so much cooler with his art,
      and I cannot imagine Skeeve or Aahz outside of Phil's portrayals.
      Have to try to find the one's I'm missing at some point...