Re: GG release schedule and spreading the word...

  • Cherie Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      I've seen alot of 'e-teams' for various
      singers/movies/ect... maybe coming up with a Girl
      Genius e-team to post on other various newsgroups,
      chats, to spread the word? As a Norwescon goer I hope
      to see Studio Foglio there (with maybe a GG room
      party?) since the theme IS "Putting the Science back
      in Science Fiction".

      Message: 8
      Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:30:45 -0000
      From: studiofoglio
      Subject: Re: Girl Genius release schedule

      Thanks! We appreciate word spreading.
      That reminds me... I think I'll make and post a series
      of link
      banners for people to grab if they want them.
      --Kaja

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • studiofoglio
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
        "As a Norwescon goer I hope
        > to see Studio Foglio there (with maybe a GG room
        > party?) since the theme IS "Putting the Science back
        > in Science Fiction"."

        We sent our check for the dealer's room in today. So we'll be in
        there, anyway. Hopefully, we will be able to do a little
        programming, as well.
        --Kaja