10:56 am - Back up and running!

  • Cerrberus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      From Kaja, on girlgeniuscomic:

      10:56 am - Back up and running!

      Whoo. Okay, the girlgeniusonline.com site is back up and running for
      me, it may take a while for the whole World to be able to see it.
      (They say it can take up to 72 hours for the change to percolate
      through the Web.) We're comfortably housed with our new Web host, who
      offers vast amounts of bandwidth: boatloads more than our old
      provider. I've made all the changes to the cgi scripts (thank you, RB
      Sparks, without you I wouldn't have known what to do... yes, I still
      have your advice saved from the last time I had to do something like
      this!) and everything appears to be running beautifully. So, now, I am
      going to go take care of everything I need for my Kid's hot dog
      grilling tonight.

      Signing off!
      Current Mood: [mood icon] busy