Re: [Girl Genius] Clix Figure

  • Julie Winters
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 13, 2003
      I want a brain in a jar!

      I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-drasid....

      Adam Canning <dahak@...-online.co.uk> wrote:
      This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.

      http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?unitid=4139

      --
      Adam

      --
      Adam

      "I hate weather. Did I mention that? Rev...You're a monk. Correct me if
      I'm wrong,
      but if the Divine had wanted us to suffer through weather, he would have
      never
      have given us space travel. Am I right?"
      -Beka

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Adam Canning
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 14, 2003
        On 13 Nov 2003 at 15:59, Julie Winters wrote:

        > I want a brain in a jar!
        >
        > I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-drasid....

        They don't sell them as singles [And I don't think its in one of the
        fixed starters]

        Troll and Toad seem to be the cheapest for singles of it

        http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix-&-MK-Miniatures/1323-1285-1264p3n10.html

        should link to the appropriate page.

        Or there is one on Ebay at

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3156342542&category=2537

        Since that's US only I won't be bidding on it.

        > Adam Canning <dahak@...-online.co.uk> wrote:
        > This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.
        >
        > http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?unitid=4139

        --
        Adam

        "Believe me, having your brain connected to a black hole is...not fun."
        -Rommie
      • csg3125
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 15, 2003
          I want a Fluffy! What a good kitty.

          Curtis PMFS

          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Julie Winters <boxoshadows@y...>
          wrote:
          > I want a brain in a jar!
          >
          > I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-
          drasid....

          > Adam Canning <dahak@d...> wrote:
          > This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.
          >
          > http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?
          unitid=4139

          > --
          > Adam
          >

          > --
          > Adam
          >
          > "I hate weather. Did I mention that? Rev...You're a monk. Correct
          me if
          > I'm wrong,
          > but if the Divine had wanted us to suffer through weather, he would
          have
          > never
          > have given us space travel. Am I right?"
          > -Beka
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • Adam Canning