[Girl Genius] Re: Spammer week...

  • Randalt
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 13, 2003
      <briar_and_rose@y...> wrote:

      > LOL!!
      >
      > As the moderator of the list (and current Spam eater)
      > I think I should make the official call here.
      >
      > Let's send Von Pinn. She's scarier. And if she won't
      > do it (being er....incapacitated, as she was in Issue
      > ten) we can always send clanks dressed like Von Pinn,
      > ja?
      >
      > ~ Joey (list Madre)

      Ooh, Von Pinn clanks. Just what the mad doctor ordered! I'll take
      two.

      -R.
    • Julie Winters
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 13, 2003
        I want a brain in a jar!

        I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-drasid....

        Adam Canning <dahak@...-online.co.uk> wrote:
        This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.

        http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?unitid=4139

        --
        Adam

        --
        Adam

        "I hate weather. Did I mention that? Rev...You're a monk. Correct me if
        I'm wrong,
        but if the Divine had wanted us to suffer through weather, he would have
        never
        have given us space travel. Am I right?"
        -Beka

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Adam Canning
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 14, 2003
          On 13 Nov 2003 at 15:59, Julie Winters wrote:

          > I want a brain in a jar!
          >
          > I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-drasid....

          They don't sell them as singles [And I don't think its in one of the
          fixed starters]

          Troll and Toad seem to be the cheapest for singles of it

          http://www.trollandtoad.com/Clix-&-MK-Miniatures/1323-1285-1264p3n10.html

          should link to the appropriate page.

          Or there is one on Ebay at

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3156342542&category=2537

          Since that's US only I won't be bidding on it.

          > Adam Canning <dahak@...-online.co.uk> wrote:
          > This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.
          >
          > http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?unitid=4139

          --
          Adam

          "Believe me, having your brain connected to a black hole is...not fun."
          -Rommie
        • csg3125
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 15, 2003
            I want a Fluffy! What a good kitty.

            Curtis PMFS

            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Julie Winters <boxoshadows@y...>
            wrote:
            > I want a brain in a jar!
            >
            > I can't figure out how to order one, though...sasa-frasa-crasa-
            drasid....

            > Adam Canning <dahak@d...> wrote:
            > This one seems somewhat appropriate for some reason.
            >
            > http://www.wizkidsgames.com/creepyfreaks/figuregallery.asp?
            unitid=4139

            > --
            > Adam
            >

            > --
            > Adam
            >
            > "I hate weather. Did I mention that? Rev...You're a monk. Correct
            me if
            > I'm wrong,
            > but if the Divine had wanted us to suffer through weather, he would
            have
            > never
            > have given us space travel. Am I right?"
            > -Beka
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • Adam Canning