Nothing interesting in this message, just a fan babbling :-)

  • David Vesel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hello all,

      This message is totally useless and may be safely ignored. ;-)

      I just pre-ordered the hardcover version of Volume 6. And I'm
      definitely grooving on this build-up into the Mechanicsburg plot. I'm
      definitely liking this Von Mekkhan guy.....has all the earmarks of a
      good and caring leader who's kinda seen it all (including death,
      apparently). It's like, he almost *wants* to believe Agatha is the
      real thing, but is afraid at the same time, and concerned for the
      well-being of his citizens.

      And the coffee sequence was absolutely priceless. :-)

      Just another lurker.....go can go back to what you were talking about
      now. :-)

      --
      -----
      DAVID VESEL -- synthetic music for humans