Coffee and Sparks

  • David_Sandman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 6:38 AM
      Caffeine and Sparks seem like a very...um...explosive combination.

      Of course, Vanamonde's and Carson's reaction to Agatha's request for
      more coffee reminds me of the reactions I get at work when I've had
      too many energy drinks.

      Hmmm...maybe I understand their reactions a bit better now....
    • Maura Townsend
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 8:10 AM
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "David_Sandman" <dsanda68@...> wrote:

        > Caffeine and Sparks seem like a very...um...explosive combination.

        I think I need a t-shirt with that panel on it. It pretty much
        underlines how I am when I've had "too much" coffee.

        Of course, that would be more than two pots of coffee (yes, I know,
        but there isn't a 12-step program to get you off coffee...).

        M.
      • Bob
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Maura Townsend" <jauncourt@...>

          > Of course, that would be more than two pots of coffee (yes, I know,
          > but there isn't a 12-step program to get you off coffee...).
          >
          > M.

          Step 1 Decaf

          Step 2 Suffering
        • Erin C.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
            Bob wrote:
            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Maura Townsend" <jauncourt@...>
            >
            >> Of course, that would be more than two pots of coffee (yes, I know,
            >> but there isn't a 12-step program to get you off coffee...).
            >>
            >> M.

            There's a 12 step program for *everything* my friend:
            http://www.r-a.org/i-caffeine-addiction.htm

            ern

            --
            "Don't talk to me about other worlds, seperate realities, lost continents, or invisible realms - I know where I belong. Heaven is home. Utopia is here. Nirvana is now."
            ~Edward Abbey