Re: Weird things occur to me

  • rja_carnegie
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2 12:12 PM
      "Thea" <amaltheasinclaire@...> wrote:
      > Look at Agatha's trilobite locket. It now has wings.

      Yeah... I expected wings to pop up "sproing" when
      "Agatha" put the locket on - I thought Klaus had
      fitted it with a knockout device and it would knock
      out Lucrezia. Well, Lucrezia was knocked out but
      the rest doesn't seem to fit. And how does she get
      wings onto the thing without taking it off? We seem
      by now to presume that it's the same locket with
      modifications.
    • rja_carnegie
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2 12:18 PM
        "Thea" <amaltheasinclaire@...> wrote:
        > Perhaps that was part of the deal with Der Kestle.

        Would /you/ tell the Castle it had been re-branded??
        But... I think the trilobite is different - the
        Heterodyne family is officially extinct, or was.
        The wings may be to do with houses currently
        recognising the authority of Wulfenbach. There
        are no Heterodynes to recognise or to defy Klaus...
        I wonder who he "took" the town "from"; National Guard;
        Jagermonsters?
      • Darkheart29
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2 6:35 PM
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, David Goldfarb <goldfarb@...>
          wrote:

          > From: "Thea" <amaltheasinclaire@...>
          > [in the time windows]
          > >Look at Agatha's trilobite locket. It now has wings. Moloch's next
          > >her (I guess he's been working at Der Kestle for awhile), is the
          usual
          > >Heterodyne trilobite. The Wulfenbach emblem is of course the
          winged
          > >castle, so is this a sign of things to come? Does this signify a
          > >Wulfenbach/Heterodyne alliance of the marrying kind?
          >
          > Perhaps. There's another data point: the sigil of house
          Sturmvoraus
          > was once a plain sword through a sprocket, but at some point they
          added
          > wings to it. Both versions are visible in many places in volumes 5
          and 6.
          > If there was any marriage alliance between Sturmvoraus and
          Wulfenbach,
          > however, we haven't heard of it.
          >
          > --
          > David Goldfarb | "Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank
          > goldfarb@... | Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank."
          > goldfarb@... | -- TMBG

          Agatha wears a winged trilobyte in the short story "Agatha Heterodyne
          and the Electric Coffin", while she giggles something about Gil in
          her sleep in "Personal Trainer". I also hope that she gets together
          will Gil someday.
        • Joe Gori
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3 9:10 PM
            I just hate cliff hangers like this.
          • tom_brosz
            Message 5 of 11 , May 3 9:38 PM
              That page has probably generate more speculation than almost any
              other. It contains a lot of mysteries. Geisterdamn seemingly working
              for Agatha. Gil in a Giesterdamen Suit.

              Note that Von Zinzer's trilobyte does not have wings.

              We're going to be watching future Castle scenes for signs of that odd
              wall in the background, or the mysterious Time Orb...
            • Maura Townsend
              Message 6 of 11 , May 4 8:48 AM
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joe Gori <jggori@...> wrote:

                > I just hate cliff hangers like this.

                Cue the PeanutBrain Chorus: "MondayMONDAYmondayMONDAY..."

                I'm so with you on this.

                M.
              • Cerrberus
                Message 7 of 11 , May 6 1:42 PM