Close to a bad plan

  • Roger and Chachi Ritter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Airman Higgs is perilously close to a bad plan. Everybody's dead, the
      dirigible is in flames -- but he's still got his hat!
      --
      Roger & Chachi Ritter (RRITTER1@...)
      Luscombe 8A N71983 "Rocky"

    • James Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Roger and Chachi Ritter
        <RRITTER1@...> wrote:

        > Airman Higgs is perilously close to a bad plan. Everybody's dead, the
        > dirigible is in flames -- but he's still got his hat!
        > --

        It's not a bad plan till you lose your hat.

        On a side note, will the Unstoppable Higgs be the kind of character
        who we all come to love simply because he's so calm, cool, and
        bruce-willis collected?

        (I mean, look at him, everyone is dead in front of him and he is
        completely blasè.)

        -Jimmy Rei,
        I'll Show them! Show them all!!....My new apartment!