Re: Argh...another name I probably saw somewhere and can't remember...

  • Pat OConnell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
      tom_brosz <no_reply@...> wrote:
      > Any super fans out there who might have spotted the name
      > "Heliotrope" somewhere in all these issues and background
      > material? If that IS his real name...

      We don't know yet whether Heliotrope is the scribe's first name or a
      family name just yet, but he's sitting in a balcony, apparently
      soaking up the Sun like a heliotropic plant might.

      He does wear the trilobite like Agatha's proudly as a necklace, and
      displays the trilobite on his storefront. He could conceivably be the
      writer of some of the more accurate Heterodyne stories; look at the
      books in his library bearing "H"es or trilobites. As someone else
      pointed out, there might be some Heterodyne family secrets in there
      also, but I'll guess they're from the Bill and Barry era.

      His daughter's name is Arella, which according to various baby name
      websites I Googled, means "angel." So, given the Foglios' habit of
      bestowing meaningful names, she's apparently a "good guy," and
      presumably so is her father the scribe.