What's in a Name? (was Re: My submission for "screwiest theory of the week")

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 2:47 PM
      Yeah, that rings a bell, the worship of Moloch, idolatrous priests and
      burning children to appease the evil Gods.

      -----------------------

      *der schnipps*

      All attributes given, at one time or another, to every religion there
      ever was. Whether such things were true all the time, once in a while,
      an aberration or an exaggeration is hard to tell from this far away in
      time. I don't know off-hand of any archeological evidence of any of it,
      or of any writings from the Molochians (Molochites?) themselves, so I
      take such 'knowledge' with a hefty grain of salt.

      Which plays back into the mess our dear Agatha is in the midst of. Who
      will believe what about her, despite the truth? Tales grow taller and
      more fanciful with the telling, and I imagine a lot of folks will be
      telling the story of 'Agatha Heterodyne and the Sturmhalten Air Siege'
      for a long time to come!

      Kate McClure
      No matter what, hang on to your mousie! - M.E.