Getting Behind

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      Y'know, I don't see what Agatha is complaining about. At least she knows where Krosp is. And it could be worse. She could have a Jäger on her tail. (owch!) However, I don't think any of Da Boyz mind heights. Dimo has seen it all, Maxim is too much a swashbuckler, and Ognian wouldn't notice.

      Actually, I wonder if Dimo might stay behind. One, to keep Klaus from bleeding to death, and the other to tell about the hive engines and all that they saw in the deep down. After all, *somebody* has to do it, and I don't think the Plumbers are going to volunteer.

      Kate McClure
      Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
      True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.
      - Missy Dizick

    • rja_carnegie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
        <kate.mcclure@...> wrote:
        > Actually, I wonder if Dimo might stay behind.
        > One, to keep Klaus from bleeding to death, and
        > the other to tell about the hive engines and all
        > that they saw in the deep down.

        And 3, he already intended to do that. Also, 4,
        for him, the escape calls for climbing a rope ladder
        with one arm. Unless he can lock on to someone's
        butt as well...

        But, 5, Klaus ordered his forces to kill all of Agatha's
        party. However, 6, "The Heterodyne Boys" told them to

        So 5-1 for your theory.