More Dr. Dim

  • Rodolfo Alaniz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      >That's pretty clear, the moral question is who was he
      before, and
      why did Klaus work on him...

      --Everybody seems to think of this as clear, but
      consider this:
      Wulfenbach has more stitches on him than most of the
      biological
      constructs that we've seen so far. There's no reason
      to not think
      that Dr. Dim is either (a) a full-fledged construct or
      (b) some
      other sort of brain experiment (remember the cat)
      except that the
      brain-deconstruction theory looks better from a plot
      perspective.

      Dr. Dim may have done some terrible spark things... or
      killed people close to K.W. Perhaps Klaus took 'his
      secrets' to undo the evil things he had done. Maybe
      this is why Gil seemed upset when Agatha said she
      didn't want to end up like Dr. Dim?

      John A.
      Formerly Evil Genius... sigh
      ::A mad scientist without a lab is like a car without
      multiphasic plasma-inducing cannons... simply not as
      cool as it used to be.::
    • muirenn53
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Rodolfo Alaniz
        <violentshadows@y...> wrote:
        > Dr. Dim may have done some terrible spark things... or
        > killed people close to K.W. Perhaps Klaus took 'his
        > secrets' to undo the evil things he had done. Maybe
        > this is why Gil seemed upset when Agatha said she
        > didn't want to end up like Dr. Dim?

        Small correction here. Agatha said she didn't want to end up like Dr.
        Vapnoople. (the guy who created Krosp)

        --Meredith