Re: Ressurection by sound?

  • rja_carnegie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      "brellchild" <jasonft@...> wrote:
      > Where is Lars' body? Could Agatha be trying somehow
      > to bring him back?

      Doubtful if it's by playing the piano. I think his
      death speech was meant to be a fitting end - but maybe
      Agatha has handed Lars over to lurking Circus sparks
      who may be able to do something, and then is running
      her distraction. I think he's a gonner though, but
      we haven't seen the body since before "SHOWTIME!"