Catgirls and Re: Pirate crew?

  • hillside
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      brellchild said.
      > Of course, my favorite happens to be the one most
      > relevant to the
      > plot - "A Higher Court
      > Will Deal With Him"

      Castle Wulfenbach has courtrooms? Cool!

      I'd be careful of getting a case thrown out of court.

      "gravity works!"

    • brellchild
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        > Castle Wulfenbach has courtrooms? Cool!
        >
        > I'd be careful of getting a case thrown out of court.
        >
        > "gravity works!"

        Aha! But if the suit has wings...

        On a completely unrelated note, everyone go over to
        the final Narbonic strip. Phil drew a panel for it!
      • rja_carnegie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
          "hillside" <hillside@...> wrote:
          > Castle Wulfenbach has courtrooms? Cool!
          > I'd be careful of getting a case thrown out of court.
          > "gravity works!"

          I think we've been here before, more or less -
          perhaps it was how to present a political petition
          to Baron Wulfenbach.

          If you rate gravity as an effective measure against
          re-offending, let me remind you of the case of
          Othar Trygvassen, Hero Recidivist!
        • brendon@albireo.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
            But what happened to the girls with cat heads?

            ...I've had an idea rolling around in my head for awhile for a fanfic based
            around this concept... throw in a few other elements:

            Missing scientist (Professor Macguffin, or however it's spelled)
            Krosp vs the leader of the pride...
            Perhaps Gil, who can't sneak off to the isle of the monkey girls TOO obvusly...

            ...and it could probably be made mildly twisted, even by the Foglio's
            standards.

            I havn't decided wether to have the Jagers from the series or the Constructs
            from that story...