Learn a New Piece of Music

  • McClure, Kate
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Here's a wild thought . . .

      Picture if you will, Tarvek (deeply into his game of kings), not yet
      knowing that the 'quester' sent to investigate his Father's death would
      turn out to be the Baron himself (and company), had one of his
      voice-immune servants carry the music box (the one he was listening to
      when Veilchen 'sneaked' up on him) to said quester, with instructions
      regarding its use in LuAgatha's presence.*

      The servant, running into the Baron, quickly gives over the music box
      and instructions, with the hope of staying both a) alive and b) not
      parted out.

      Cut to today's (dec. 1) Advanced Comic, and we see Our Man Klaus, on the
      ground, apparently choking on a Spark Wasp, with the fully
      Lucrezia-possessed Agatha looming ever closer. (EEEEK!)

      What would you give to see the next scene have Klaus grab her arm, whip
      out the music box, spit out the useless SW, and turn the tables
      entirely? I'm thinking I'd give a couple of right arms and an organ to
      be named later.

      Kate McClure
      * *Whew!* How's that for a run-on sentence?