Theopholous DuMedd

  • Linaea Woodbury
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
      In Issue 5, Theo says "My Aunt Lucrezia married" a Heterodyne. This (if
      he speaks the truth) means that Lucrezia Mongfish had at least one
      sibling. Could this unnamed sibling be "The Other" as in "The Other
      Mongfish"? Ooh, then maybe Von Pinn wasn't built to watch over Agatha,
      she was built to guard Theo!
      If there will be Plushy Jaegermonsters, will there be plushy Krosps and
      Mimmothes and little toy goldfish bowls on tank treads?

      Naea the Insane.
    • Mike Fox Morrey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
        > If there will be Plushy Jaegermonsters, will there be plushy Krosps and
        >Mimmothes and little toy goldfish bowls on tank treads?

        I want a Lab Coat with one of either Agatha's Trillobyte or TPU's
        logo on it.. Maybe put a few burn holes in it.. :)

        Me.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
          Me, I'd want some plushy Clanks. Mabye even Mister Tock....

          -Sean

        • Stephanie Ganger
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
            On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 02:39:51PM -0400, Mike Fox Morrey wrote:

            > I want a Lab Coat with one of either Agatha's Trillobyte or TPU's
            > logo on it.. Maybe put a few burn holes in it.. :)

            Lab Coats would be cool. I did trilobyte buttons for a friend for her lab coat.
            That would be fairly easy to do. For now some of their buttons could be a nifty
            addition to a regular lab coat. I want those aprons with all the pockets. I have
            lots of ideas for costuming just haven't made anything yet.

            --
            Stephanie Ganger sganger@...
            www.teawithstephanie.com