Really wild theory ** Possible spoilers, if you haven't read 7-9**

  • dagonell2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 10:44 AM
      In issue #7, while torturing Othar, we learn that the Baron hasn't
      seen his wife in years. Later that same issue, in the fight with
      Othar, the Baron's shirt is torn off. He has enough scars that he
      may be a construct. Who would a construct marry? Another construct,
      of course.

      At the end of #9, the Baron sees Lilith and says "Judy???". What is
      Adam is her second husband, and the Baron was her first???? BTW,
      anyone want to bet that the Baron calls Adam, "Punch"? After all, as
      constructs, they were built to be somebody's puppets!
      -- Dagonell
    • Bill Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 10:31 AM
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "dagonell2001" <salley@k...> wrote:
        > In issue #7, while torturing Othar, we learn that the Baron hasn't
        > seen his wife in years. Later that same issue, in the fight with
        > Othar, the Baron's shirt is torn off. He has enough scars that he
        > may be a construct. Who would a construct marry? Another
        construct,
        > of course.
        >
        > At the end of #9, the Baron sees Lilith and says "Judy???". What
        is
        > Adam is her second husband, and the Baron was her first???? BTW,
        > anyone want to bet that the Baron calls Adam, "Punch"? After all,
        as
        > constructs, they were built to be somebody's puppets!
        > -- Dagonell

        Of course, it could get nasty if Adam thinks Klaus is making a
        suggestion instead of a salutation.
      • allendoum
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5 11:02 AM
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "dagonell2001" <salley@k...> wrote:
          > At the end of #9, the Baron sees Lilith and says "Judy???". What
          is
          > Adam is her second husband, and the Baron was her first???? BTW,
          > anyone want to bet that the Baron calls Adam, "Punch"? After all,
          as
          > constructs, they were built to be somebody's puppets!
          > -- Dagonell

          Actully, in issue 5 Agatha says that her "parents" hated the
          Heterodyne stories with Punch and Judy. Since they are depicted in
          those stories as "dopey monsters", who can blame them.