Mad haiku

  • Daiv
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      Really, it was only a matter of time.

      they said I was mad
      awaken my creation
      I will show them all

      -Daiv
      www.geekhaiku.com
      AIM drnknmstrhkugk
      YIM daivbear
    • David M. Hungerford III
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        I told you my plans
        You mocked, and laughed in my face
        You will rue this day!

        My revenge will come
        Swiftly, on the steel legs you
        said would never work

        David M. Hungerford III | Many succeed. Many just get to that
        morden@... | first syllable in the word "succeed."
        Insert virtual blue ribbon | --P.F. Bruns
        My opinions are mine and have nothing to do with my employer/ISP.
      • Wayne B. Houseknecht
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
          Behold my great feat!
          Animated kudzu vines!
          That can eat mimmoths!

          Bah! Those idiots!
          Scoff at me! They'll be compost!
          Fools! I'll show them all!

          Wayne B! Houseknecht
        • Patrick McKinnion
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 5, 2003
            On 7/31/03 9:25 AM, "Rodolfo Alaniz" <violentshadows@...> wrote:

            > I've almost got funding for using
            > modified Kudzu as a fuel source. I think it is totally
            > awesome, but I'm still stuck on slaver wasps.

            Aren't slaver wasps simply kudzu with mind control added??

            - Patrick McKinnion

            "Hello. My Name is Harry Potter. You killed my godfather. Prepare to
            die."
            (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund) LJ - http://patgund.livejournal.com/
            Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
            (http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)