Re: The highlight of the third act!

  • Christina Schwanitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "evie_vivi" <evie_vivi@...> wrote:
      (snip)
      > Although German would work just as well, esp. considering locale, and
      > the fact that "the flying fortress" translates (via Babelfish - yes,
      > I'm bored) into "Das Fliegenschloss". I would go see "Das
      > Fliegenschloss".

      Babelfish strikes again!

      The Flying Fortress = Die fliegende Festung, or Das fliegende Schloss
      (aka. "Schloß", the old spelling prior to that idiotic New German
      Spelling Reform)

      Ein Fliegenschloss would be a Palace of Flies. bzzzt Not very
      appealing except for the sort of prince who was turned into a frog. ;-)