Re: Arrgh...too...many...parallel...story lines!

  • brellchild
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006

      > I have calculated that with all the separate plot lines going on at
      > the
      > same time in this story, it's going to take two more Girl Genius
      > hardcover collections just to get through the next hour of real
      > time in
      > the story!

      Let's see:

      The Rescue Party looking for Agatha

      Tarvek trying to not get killed

      Klaus coming in looking for a war

      Anevka taking over the town

      Lucrezia evacuating her base

      Wooster hoping to get Agatha out alive

      Agatha (maybe) still up to something

      Did I miss any of the big current ones? Personally,
      I still expect the Jaeger army and/or the Battle
      Circus before this is all over.
    • mangeloduran
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "brellchild" <jasonft@...> wrote:

        > > I have calculated that with all the separate plot lines going on at
        > > the
        > > same time in this story, it's going to take two more Girl Genius
        > > hardcover collections just to get through the next hour of real
        > > time in
        > > the story!
        > >
        > Let's see:
        >
        > The Rescue Party looking for Agatha
        >
        > Tarvek trying to not get killed
        >
        > Klaus coming in looking for a war
        >
        > Anevka taking over the town
        >
        > Lucrezia evacuating her base
        >
        > Wooster hoping to get Agatha out alive
        >
        > Agatha (maybe) still up to something
        >
        > Did I miss any of the big current ones? Personally,
        > I still expect the Jaeger army and/or the Battle
        > Circus before this is all over.

        Tarvek Grasp for power

        Muse (Moxana's) intrge

        Wild cards in the plot: Jagers, Gil, The Circus, Dingbot Prime, Punch
        and Judy.

        I could see Dingbot Prime now creating improved self replicating
        Dingbots and A reversal device!

        Also this position of Agatha may be a temporary on purpose, to allow
        Lu to build a portal to come back through.
      • McClure, Kate
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          >Wild cards in the plot: J├Ągers, Gil, The Circus, Dingbot Prime, Punch
          >and Judy.
          .
          Not to mention the Order or the Baron's previous students, or even Von Pinn! We do know from the time window that Von Zinzer hooks up with Agatha at some point, too. Othar is still out there, and we don't know who Jenka went to. Barry and Bill? Not likely, but not completely ruled out, either. Suppose the Gateway (or whatever) isn't properly tested before being fired up, and who *knows* what can come through!
          .
          In a word: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
          .
          Kate McClure
          We now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem, madness and chaos.

        • saisis
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "McClure, Kate" <kate.mcclure@...>
            wrote:

            > We do know from the time window that Von Zinzer hooks up with Agatha
            > at some point, too.

            When I read that, my brain automatically supplied the college
            definition of "hooking up". It made for an interesting moment before
            I realized you meant them simply meeting again.

            yours in believing our Agatha was brought up more properly than that
            (corset over-flowing issues aside),
            Sa Capriox